- 2000 INR
- General Medicines
- Emtricitabine (200mg) + Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (300mg)
- AS PRESCRIBED BY PHYSICIAN
- 1 BOTTLES Unit
- ROOM TEMPRATURE ,AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHY
Ricovir EM 200 mg/300 mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called antiretrovirals. It is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), the virus that can cause AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). It helps to control HIV infection so your immune system can work better.
Ricovir EM 200 mg/300 mg Tablet is not a cure for HIV or AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. This helps to lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves your lifespan. It is prescribed in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommend the best medicines for you and will decide the doses that you need. Follow carefully the instructions for all the medicines that you are given. It can be taken with or without food. Taking all these medicines regularly at the right times greatly increases their effectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. It is important not to miss doses and to keep taking them until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
- 100 Per Day
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 30 TABS PER BOTTLE
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.57, Koradi Road, Bokhara, Near Modern School, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 441111, India